Goldfinch: Linen Wrap
This gentle yellow linen brings a touch of charm to your day.
- Weight recommendation: up to 25 kg (55 lb) approx
- Colour: Yellow on one side; white on the reverse
- Fibre: 100% premimum linen
- GSM: 220 g/m2
- Size 9 - 249 inches (6.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 8 - 236 inches (6 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 7 - 216 inches (5.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 6 - 187 inches (4.75 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 5 - 169 inches (4.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 4 - 150 inches (3.8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 3 - 134 inches (3.4 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Soul linen wraps are cool and soothing to the touch. With time and use they become buttery soft, with an almost silken smoothness that makes them the perfect choice for little babies. Despite their gentle good looks, they are also surprisingly strong and supportive. With good grip, minimal stretch and a slight bounce, these wraps will comfortably hold a bouncing toddler in a multi-layer carry too. Thin in hand, these are encouraging wraps for beginner wrappers. Experienced wrappers looking for a challenge will find that the differently coloured sides ensure very pretty finishes, with very small, discreet knots.
Soul woven wraps are long, rectangular lengths of fabric that are wrapped around a baby and its caregiver. They promote skin-to-skin contact, help parents (and other close family members) bond with the baby and are perfect from birth to the toddler years. They provide you infinite carry possibilities and offer perfect support for your child as well as you. A gently loved wrap will last you more than one child.
* Your Soul linen wrap comes pre-washed; however we recommend you wash and ideally steam iron it once before use, to make it softer and help it grip better. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colour might bleed a little.
* Sizes are approximations and may vary very slightly from measurements given.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.