Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Soul has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Soul neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Soul be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Soul be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Soul shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Soul' control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Soul from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Soul that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Pricing & Payments:
Prices for products are described on our website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Prices, products and services may change at Soul's discretion.
We accept all major credit & debit cards.
- Soul may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or otherwise acted unethically.
- Notwithstanding Section 15.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Soul chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Soul terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Soul may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Soul will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.